Technology, innovation capacity, and the export attitude of small manufacturing firms: a logit/tobit model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert G Cooper & Elko J Kleinschmidt, 1985. "The Impact of Export Strategy on Export Sales Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 37-55, March.
- Phillips McDougall, Patricia & Shane, Scott & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1994. "Explaining the formation of international new ventures: The limits of theories from international business research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 469-487, November.
- Birley, Sue & Westhead, Paul, 1994. "A taxonomy of business start-up reasons and their impact on firm growth and size," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-31, January.
- Michael R Czinkota & Wesley J Johnston, 1983. "Exporting: Does Sales Volume Make a Difference?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(1), pages 147-153, March.
- V H Kirpalani & N B Macintosh, 1980. "International Market Effectiveness of Technology-Oriented Small Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 11(3), pages 81-90, September.
- Jonathan L Calof, 1994. "The Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Behavior Revisited," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(2), pages 367-387, June.
- Carl H Christensen & Angela da Rocha & Rosane Kerbel Gertner, 1987. "An Empirical Investigation of Factors Influencing Exporting Success of Brazilian Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(3), pages 61-77, September.
- S Tamer Cavusgil & Shaoming Zou & G M Naidu, 1993. "Product and Promoting Adaptation in Export Ventures: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 479-506, September.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi, 1992. "On the Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Intensity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(4), pages 605-635, December.
- Ursic, Michael L. & Czinkota, Michael R., 1984. "An experience curve explanation of export expansion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-168, June.
- Wakelin, Katharine, 1998. "Innovation and export behaviour at the firm level," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 829-841, April.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:30:y:2001:i:2:p:245-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.