Innovation and export behaviour at the firm level
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 1995.
"Dynamic Count Data Models of Technological Innovation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 333-44, March.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 1994. "Dynamic count data models of technological innovation," IFS Working Papers W94/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-44, September.
- Seev Hirsch & Ilan Bijaoui, 1985. "R&D intensity and export performance: A micro view," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(2), pages 238-251, June.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Taylor, Paul & Wilson, Rob, 1994.
"Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices--A Disaggregated Study,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 102-35, January.
- Greenhalgh, C. & Taylor, P. & Wilson, R., 1991. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices- A Disaggregated Study," Economics Series Working Papers 99107, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Greenhalgh, Christine Anne & Taylor, Paul, 1990. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices: A Disaggregated Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Landesmann, M. & Snell, A., 1988.
"The Consequences Of Mrs Thatcher For Uk Manufacturing Exports,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
883, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Landesmann, Michael & Snell, Andrew, 1989. "The Consequences of Mrs. Thatcher for U.K. Manufacturing Exports," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 1-27, March.
- Bart Verspagen & Katharine Wakelin, 1997. "Trade and Technology from a Schumpeterian Perspective," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 181-194.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-71, September.
- Lin, Tsai-Fen & Schmidt, Peter, 1984. "A Test of the Tobit Specification against an Alternative Suggested by Cragg," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 174-77, February.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988.
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 355-74, June.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1984. "Testing trade theories and predicting trade flows," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 467-517 Elsevier.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness: Errata," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1203, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:26:y:1998:i:7-8:p:829-841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.