Optimal Policies In Two-Step Binary Games Under Social Pressure And Limited Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Galam, Serge & Mauger, Alain, 2003. "On reducing terrorism power: a hint from physics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 323(C), pages 695-704.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2012.
"Identity, reputation and social interaction with an application to sequential voting,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 7(1), pages 79-98, May.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2010. "Identity, reputation and social interaction with an application to sequential voting," Working Papers 204, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jitka Maleckova, 2003. "Education, Poverty and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2001. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 235-260.
- Colapinto, Cinzia & Sartori, Elena & Tolotti, Marco, 2014. "Awareness, persuasion, and adoption: Enriching the Bass model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 395(C), pages 1-10.
- Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & Jean Vannimenus, 2005.
"Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 557-568.
- Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & J.-P. Nadal & J. Vannimenus, 2005. "Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities," Post-Print halshs-00078792, HAL.
- Pellizzari, Paolo & Rizzi, Dino, 2014.
"Citizenship and power in an agent-based model of tax compliance with public expenditure,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 35-48.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Dino Rizzi, 2012. "Citizenship and Power in an Agent-based Model of Tax Compliance with Public Expenditure," Working Papers 2012_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- Galam, Serge & Walliser, Bernard, 2010. "Ising model versus normal form game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(3), pages 481-489.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote & José A. Scheinkman, 1996.
"Crime and Social Interactions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 507-548.
- Edward E. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1995. "Crime and Social Interactions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1738, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1995. "Crime and Social Interactions," NBER Working Papers 5026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nizamani, Sarwat & Memon, Nasrullah & Galam, Serge, 2014. "From public outrage to the burst of public violence: An epidemic-like model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 620-630.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2014. "Trade-in programs in the context of technological innovation with herding," Working Papers 04, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational techniques; multiple Nash equilibria; riot models; robust decision making; threshold models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:acsxxx:v:18:y:2015:i:05n06:n:s0219525915500204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/acs/acs.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.