Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & J.-P. Nadal & J. Vannimenus, 2005. "Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities," Post-Print halshs-00078792, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2000. "Power-laws in economics and finance: some ideas from physics," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500023, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & John Geanakoplos & Paul D. Klemperer, 1983. "Multimarket Oligopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 674, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gordon, Mirta B. & Nadal, Jean-Pierre & Phan, Denis & Vannimenus, Jean, 2005.
"Seller's dilemma due to social interactions between customers,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 356(2), pages 628-640.
- Mirta Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Jean Vannimenus, 2005. "Sellers dilemna due to social interactions between customers," Post-Print halshs-00078451, HAL.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Weisbuch, Gérard & Stauffer, Dietrich, 2003. "Adjustment and social choice," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 323(C), pages 651-662.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2015. "Optimal Policies In Two-Step Binary Games Under Social Pressure And Limited Resources," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(05n06), pages 1-16, August.
- Christian Borghesi & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2007. "Of songs and men: a model for multiple choice with herding," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 557-568, August.
- Schütz, Gunter M. & de Almeida Prado, Fernando Pigeard & Harris, Rosemary J. & Belitsky, Vladimir, 2009. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(19), pages 4126-4144.
- Mirta B. Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Viktoriya Semeshenko, 2012.
"Entanglement between Demand and Supply in Markets with Bandwagon Goods,"
1209.1321, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Mirta B. Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Viktoriya Semeshenko, 2013. "Entanglement between Demand and Supply in Markets with Bandwagon Goods," Post-Print hal-00909774, HAL.
- Y. P. Ma & S. Gonçalves & S. Mignot & J.-P. Nadal & M. B. Gordon, 2009.
"Cycles of cooperation and free-riding in social systems,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 597-610, October.
- Yiping Ma & Sebastian Gonçalves & Sylvain Mignot & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Mirta B. Gordon, 2009. "Cycles of cooperation and free-riding in social systems," Working Papers hal-00349642, HAL.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2014. "Trade-in programs in the context of technological innovation with herding," Working Papers 04, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008.
"Pharmaceutical industry, drug quality and regulation. Evidence from US and Italy,"
CEIS Research Paper
138, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 16 Dec 2008.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Industry, Drug Quality and Regulation: Evidence from US and Italy," NBER Working Papers 14567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2012. "Crises and collective socio-economic phenomena: simple models and challenges," Papers 1209.0453, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Kindler, A. & Solomon, S. & Stauffer, D., 2013. "Peer-to-peer and mass communication effect on opinion shifts," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(4), pages 785-796.
- Sebastian Goncalves & M. F. Laguna & J. R. Iglesias, 2012. "Why, when, and how fast innovations are adopted," Papers 1208.2589, arXiv.org.
- D. Sornette, 2014. "Physics and Financial Economics (1776-2014): Puzzles, Ising and Agent-Based models," Papers 1404.0243, arXiv.org.
- Szybisz, Martín A. & Szybisz, Leszek, 2017. "Extended nonlinear feedback model for describing episodes of high inflation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 91-108.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Fulvio Fontini & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2011. "Endogenous equilibria in liquid markets with frictions and boundedly rational agents," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Gunter M. Schutz & Fernando Pigeard de Almeida Prado & Rosemary J. Harris & Vladimir Belitsky, 2007. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Papers 0801.0003, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2009.
- Denis Becker & Alexei Gaivoronski, 2014. "Stochastic optimization on social networks with application to service pricing," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 531-562, October.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:192-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pigeard de Almeida Prado, Fernando & Belitsky, Vladimir & Ferreira, Alex Luiz, 2011. "Social interactions, product differentiation and discontinuity of demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 642-653.
- G'erard Weisbuch & Vincent Buskens & Luat Vuong, 2007. "Heterogeneity and Increasing Returns May Drive Socio-Economic Transitions," Papers 0706.1454, arXiv.org.
- Vladimir Belitsky & Antonio L. Pereira & Fernando P. de Almeida Prado, 2009. "Stability analysis with applications of a two-dimensional dynamical system arising from a stochastic model of an asset market," Papers 0909.4815, arXiv.org.
- Fontini, Fulvio & Sartori, Elena & Tolotti, Marco, 2016. "Are transaction taxes a cause of financial instability?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 450(C), pages 57-70.
- Viktoriya Semeshenko & Alexis Garapin & Bernard Ruffieux & Mirta Gordon, 2010. "Information-driven coordination: experimental results with heterogeneous individuals," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 119-142, July.
- Semeshenko, Viktoriya & Gordon, Mirta B. & Nadal, Jean-Pierre, 2008. "Collective states in social systems with interacting learning agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(19), pages 4903-4916.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:5:y:2005:i:6:p:557-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.