Seller's dilemma due to social interactions between customers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mirta Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Jean Vannimenus, 2005. "Sellers dilemna due to social interactions between customers," Post-Print halshs-00078451, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Alan Kirman, 1997. "The economy as an evolving network," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 339-353.
- Weisbuch, Gérard & Stauffer, Dietrich, 2003. "Adjustment and social choice," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 323(C), pages 651-662.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schütz, Gunter M. & de Almeida Prado, Fernando Pigeard & Harris, Rosemary J. & Belitsky, Vladimir, 2009. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(19), pages 4126-4144.
- Mirta B. Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Viktoriya Semeshenko, 2012.
"Entanglement between Demand and Supply in Markets with Bandwagon Goods,"
1209.1321, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Mirta B. Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Viktoriya Semeshenko, 2013. "Entanglement between Demand and Supply in Markets with Bandwagon Goods," Post-Print hal-00909774, HAL.
- Sebastian Goncalves & M. F. Laguna & J. R. Iglesias, 2012. "Why, when, and how fast innovations are adopted," Papers 1208.2589, arXiv.org.
- Gunter M. Schutz & Fernando Pigeard de Almeida Prado & Rosemary J. Harris & Vladimir Belitsky, 2007. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Papers 0801.0003, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2009.
- Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & Jean Vannimenus, 2005.
"Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 557-568.
- Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & J.-P. Nadal & J. Vannimenus, 2005. "Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities," Post-Print halshs-00078792, HAL.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:192-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Belitsky & Antonio L. Pereira & Fernando P. de Almeida Prado, 2009. "Stability analysis with applications of a two-dimensional dynamical system arising from a stochastic model of an asset market," Papers 0909.4815, arXiv.org.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008.
"Pharmaceutical industry, drug quality and regulation. Evidence from US and Italy,"
CEIS Research Paper
138, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 16 Dec 2008.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Industry, Drug Quality and Regulation: Evidence from US and Italy," NBER Working Papers 14567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2012. "Crises and collective socio-economic phenomena: simple models and challenges," Papers 1209.0453, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Evgeny KRYUKOV & Vladislav MALGIN & Irina MALGINA, 2014. "The Influence Of Hysteresis In Consumer’S Behaviour For Premium Price Evaluation," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 205-218, November.
- Pigeard de Almeida Prado, Fernando & Belitsky, Vladimir & Ferreira, Alex Luiz, 2011. "Social interactions, product differentiation and discontinuity of demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 642-653.
- G'erard Weisbuch & Vincent Buskens & Luat Vuong, 2007. "Heterogeneity and Increasing Returns May Drive Socio-Economic Transitions," Papers 0706.1454, arXiv.org.
- Semeshenko, Viktoriya & Gordon, Mirta B. & Nadal, Jean-Pierre, 2008. "Collective states in social systems with interacting learning agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(19), pages 4903-4916.
More about this item
KeywordsIsing model; Social interactions; Monopoly market; Econophysics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:356:y:2005:i:2:p:628-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.