Heterogeneity and Increasing Returns May Drive Socio-Economic Transitions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weisbuch, Gerard, 2000. "Environment and institutions: a complex dynamical systems approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 381-391, December.
- Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & Jean Vannimenus, 2005.
"Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 557-568.
- Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & J.-P. Nadal & J. Vannimenus, 2005. "Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities," Post-Print halshs-00078792, HAL.
- René Kemp, 1998. "The Diffusion of Biological Waste-Water Treatment Plants in the Dutch Food and Beverage Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 113-136, July.
- Gordon, Mirta B. & Nadal, Jean-Pierre & Phan, Denis & Vannimenus, Jean, 2005.
"Seller's dilemma due to social interactions between customers,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 356(2), pages 628-640.
- Mirta Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Jean Vannimenus, 2005. "Sellers dilemna due to social interactions between customers," Post-Print halshs-00078451, HAL.
- Weisbuch, Gerard & Kirman, Alan & Herreiner, Dorothea, 2000. "Market Organisation and Trading Relationships," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 411-436, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0706.1454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .