Real Estate Markets and Macroprudential Policy in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018.
"The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy,"
Working Paper Series
2219, European Central Bank.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018. "The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nocera, Andrea & Roma, Moreno, 2017. "House prices and monetary policy in the euro area: evidence from structural VARs," Working Paper Series 2073, European Central Bank.
- Lerbs, Oliver & Voigtländer, Michael, 2018. "Ist eine makroprudenzielle Regulierung des deutschen Hypothekenmarktes geboten?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-029, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Essi Eerola, 2017.
"Macroprudential measures in the housing markets - A note on the empirical literature,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 326-335, May.
- Eerola, Essi, 2016. "Macroprudential measures and housing markets: a note on the empirical literature," Research Discussion Papers 18/2016, Bank of Finland.
- José García-Montalvo & Josep M. Raya, 2017. "Constraints on LTV as a Macroprudential Tool: A Precautionary Tale," Working Papers 1008, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kelly, Jane & Le Blanc, Julia & Lydon, Reamonn, 2018.
"Pockets of risk in European Housing Markets: then and now,"
Research Technical Papers
12/RT/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kelly, Jane & Le Blanc, Julia & Lydon, Reamonn, 2019. "Pockets of risk in European housing markets: then and now," ESRB Working Paper Series 87, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Kelly, Jane & Le Blanc, Julia & Lydon, Reamonn, 2019. "Pockets of risk in European housing markets: then and now," Working Paper Series 2277, European Central Bank.
- S. Avouyi-Dovi & C. Labonne & R. Lecat & S. Ray, 2017. "Insight from a Time-Varying VAR Model with Stochastic Volatility of the French Housing and Credit Markets," Working papers 620, Banque de France.
- Rünstler, Gerhard & Balfoussia, Hiona & Burlon, Lorenzo & Buss, Ginters & Comunale, Mariarosaria & De Backer, Bruno & Dewachter, Hans & Guarda, Paolo & Haavio, Markus & Hindrayanto, Irma & Iskrev, Nik, 2018. "Real and financial cycles in EU countries - Stylised facts and modelling implications," Occasional Paper Series 205, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:44:y:2019:i:c:p:88-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jed Armstrong & Hayden Skilling & Fang Yao, 2018. "Loan-to-Value Ratio Restrictions and House Prices," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2018/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Ely, Regis Augusto & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Teixeira, Anderson Mutter, 2019. "Heterogeneous effects of the implementation of macroprudential policies on bank risk," MPRA Paper 94546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Ferriani & Wanda Cornacchia & Paolo Farroni & Eliana Ferrara & Francesco Guarino & Francesco Pisanti, 2019. "An early warning system for less significant Italian banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 480, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- José Garcia Montalvo & Josep M. Raya, 2017. "Constraints on LTV as a macroprudential tool: a precautionary tale," Economics Working Papers 1592, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:39:y:2018:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorothee Bohle, 2017. "Mortgaging Europe’s periphery," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 124, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jmoncb:v:47:y:2015:i:s1:p:69-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.