The Housing and Credit Bubbles in the United States and Europe: A Comparison
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wegener, Christoph & Kruse, Robinson & Basse, Tobias, 2019. "The walking debt crisis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 382-402.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:37:y:2019:i:1:p:121-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Miera, David & Repullo, Rafael, 2019.
"Monetary policy, macroprudential policy, and financial stability,"
Working Paper Series
2297, European Central Bank.
- David Martinez-Miera & Rafael Repullo, 2019. "Monetary Policy, Macroprudential Policy, and Financial Stability," Working Papers wp2019_1901, CEMFI.
- Martinez-Miera, David & Repullo, Rafael, 2019. "Monetary Policy, Macroprudential Policy, and Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 13530, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simona Malovana, 2018. "The Pro-Cyclicality of Risk Weights for Credit Exposures in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2018/12, Czech National Bank.
- Nocera, Andrea & Roma, Moreno, 2017. "House prices and monetary policy in the euro area: evidence from structural VARs," Working Paper Series 2073, European Central Bank.
- John V. Duca & Lilit Popoyan & Susan M. Wachter, 2019.
"Real Estate And The Great Crisis: Lessons For Macroprudential Policy,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 121-137, January.
- John V. Duca & Lilit Popoyan & Susan M. Wachter, 2016. "Real Estate and the Great Crisis: Lessons for Macro-Prudential Policy," LEM Papers Series 2016/30, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yu Hsing, 2016. "Is Real Depreciation Expansionary? The Case of Ireland," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jmoncb:v:47:y:2015:i:s1:p:37-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.