Policy analysis matrices: beyond simple sensitivity analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shujie Yao, 1997. "Comparative Advantages And Crop Diversification: A Policy Analysis Matrix For Thai Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 211-222.
- K. G. Balcombe & L. E. D. Smith, 1999. "Refining the use of Monte Carlo techniques for risk analysis in project planning," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 113-135.
- Kydd, Jonathan & Pearce, Richard & Stockbridge, Michael, 1997. "The economic analysis of commodity systems: Extending the Policy Analysis Matrix to account for environmental effects and transactions costs," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 323-345, October.
- Johann Kirsten & Julian May & Sheryl Hendriks & Charles L. Machethe & Cecelia Punt & Mike Lyne, 2007. "South Africa," Chapters,in: Beyond Food Production, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yao, Shujie, 1997. "Rice production in Thailand seen through a policy analysis matrix," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 547-560, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:14:y:2002:i:4:p:459-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .