The economic analysis of commodity systems: Extending the Policy Analysis Matrix to account for environmental effects and transactions costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1986. "The new development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 257-265, February.
- North, Douglass C, 1987. "Institutions, Transaction Costs and Economic Growth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 419-428, July.
- Aleem, Irfan, 1990. "Imperfect Information, Screening, and the Costs of Informal Lending: A Study of a Rural Credit Market in Pakistan," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 329-349, September.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1990. "Imperfect Information and Rural Credit Markets--Puzzles and Policy Perspectives," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 235-250, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Lara-Herrera, Alfredo & Reyes-Rivas, Elivier & Perez-Veyna, Oscar, 2012. "Competitiveness, Efficiency and Environmental Impact of Protected Agriculture in Zacatecas, Mexico," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(4).
- Jamie Morrison & Kelvin Balcombe, 2002. "Policy analysis matrices: beyond simple sensitivity analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 459-471.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:55:y:1997:i:2:p:323-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.