Genetic use restriction technologies and the diffusion of yield gains to developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evenson, Robert E & Kislev, Yoav, 1973. "Research and Productivity in Wheat and Maize," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1309-1329, Nov.-Dec..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spielman, David J. & Ma, Xingliang, 2014. "Intellectual property rights, technology diffusion, and agricultural development: Cross-country evidence:," IFPRI discussion papers 1345, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Khachaturyan, Marianna & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2012. "The Market Acceptance And Welfare Impacts Of Genetic Use Restriction Technologies (Gurts)," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126880, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deepthi Kolady & William Lesser, 2012. "Genetically-engineered crops and their effects on varietal diversity: a case of Bt eggplant in India," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(1), pages 3-15, March.
- Khachaturyan, Marianna & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2006. "The Market Acceptance and Welfare Impacts of Genetic Use Restriction Technologies (GURTs)," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21329, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- You, Liangzhi, 2012.
"A tale of two countries: Spatial and temporal patterns of rice productivity in China and Brazil,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 690-703.
- You, Liangzhi, 2008. "A Tale of Two Countries: Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Rice Productivity in China and Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- You, Liangzhi, 2008. "A tale of two countries: Spatial and temporal patterns of rice productivity in China and Brazil," IFPRI discussion papers 758, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Carl E. Pray & Anwar Naseem, 2003. "Biotechnology R&D: Policy options to ensure access and benefits for the poor," Working Papers 03-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Baumgartner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Faber, Malte & Manstetten, Reiner, 2006. "Relative and absolute scarcity of nature. Assessing the roles of economics and ecology for biodiversity conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 487-498, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:12:y:2000:i:8:p:1159-1178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.