A Pint for A Pound? Minimum Drinking Age Laws and Birth Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2018.
"Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1360-1446, December.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2017. "Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II," NBER Working Papers 23017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2017. "Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II," Working Papers 2017-082, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2018.
"Evolution of the Infant Health Production Function,"
Southern Economic Journal,
John Wiley & Sons, vol. 85(1), pages 6-47, July.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval M. Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017. "Evolution of the Infant Health Production Function," NBER Working Papers 24131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval M. Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017. "Evolution of the Infant Health Production Function," Working Papers id:12331, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:131-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:70:y:2019:i:2:p:210-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2019.
"Effects of Pregnancy and Birth on Smoking and Drinking Behaviours: A Comparative Study Between Men and Women,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 210-234, June.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2016. "Effects of pregnancy and birth on smoking and drinking behaviors: a comparative study between men and women," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:24:y:2015:i:4:p:400-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.