The Effects of Minimum Legal Drinking Ages on Teen Childbearing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrell, Scott E. & Hoekstra, Mark & West, James E., 2011.
"Does drinking impair college performance? Evidence from a regression discontinuity approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 54-62, February.
- Carrell, Scott E. & Hoekstra, Mark & West, James E., 2011. "Does drinking impair college performance? Evidence from a regression discontinuity approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 54-62.
- Scott E. Carrell & Mark Hoekstra & James E. West, 2010. "Does Drinking Impair College Performance? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach," NBER Working Papers 16330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmidt, Lucie, 2007.
"Effects of infertility insurance mandates on fertility,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 431-446, May.
- Lucie Schmidt, 2005. "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Schmidt Lucie, 2005. "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility," Labor and Demography 0511014, EconWPA.
- Inna Cintina, 2015. "The effect of minimum drinking age laws on pregnancy, fertility, and alcohol consumption," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 1003-1022, December.
- Christopher Carpenter & Carlos Dobkin, 2011. "The Minimum Legal Drinking Age and Public Health," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 133-156, Spring.
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2010.
"Binge Drinking and Risky Sex among College Students,"
NBER Working Papers
15953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeSimone, Jeff, 2010. "Binge Drinking And Risky Sex Among College Students," Working Papers 90483, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Ceren Ertan Yörük & Barış Yörük, 2015.
"Alcohol consumption and risky sexual behavior among young adults: evidence from minimum legal drinking age laws,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 133-157, January.
- Ceren Ertan Yoruk & Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Alcohol Consumption and Risky Sexual Behavior Among Young Adults: Evidence from Minimum Legal Drinking Age Laws," Discussion Papers 13-11, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Joseph J. Sabia, 2010. "Wastin' Away In Margaritaville? New Evidence On The Academic Effects Of Teenage Binge Drinking," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Fertig, Angela R. & Watson, Tara, 2009.
"Minimum drinking age laws and infant health outcomes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 737-747, May.
- Tara Watson & Angela Fertig, 2008. "Minimum Drinking Age Laws and Infant Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold E. & Gibbs, Christopher G., 2017.
"The effect of payday lending restrictions on liquor sales,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 132-145.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher G, 2015. "The effect of payday lending restrictions on liquor sales," Working Paper Series 4713, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ana I. Gil Lacruz & Marta Gil Lacruz & Juan Oliva, 2009.
"Are Drinkers Prone to Engage in Risky Sexual Behaviors?,"
- Gil-Lacruz, Ana Isabel & Gil Lacruz, Marta & Oliva Moreno, Juan, 2009. "Are Drinkers Prone To Engage In Risky Sexual Behaviors?," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- repec:pit:wpaper:356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grossman & Robert Kaestner & Sara Markowitz, 2004. "An Investigation of the Effects of Alcohol Policies on Youth STDs," NBER Working Papers 10949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2010. "Binge Drinking & Sex in High School," NBER Working Papers 16132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen, Bisakha, 2002. "Does alcohol-use increase the risk of sexual intercourse among adolescents? Evidence from the NLSY97," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1085-1093, November.
- Rashad, Inas & Kaestner, Robert, 2004. "Teenage sex, drugs and alcohol use: problems identifying the cause of risky behaviors," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 493-503, May.
- May Luong & Anindya Sen, 2006. "Sex, Teen Pregnancies, STDs, and Beer Prices: Empirical Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 06001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Waddell, Glen R., 2010. "Gender and the Influence of Peer Alcohol Consumption on Adolescent Sexual Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 4880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:36:y:2001:i:4:p:823-838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .