The Effect of Minimum Drinking Age Legislation on Youthful Auto Fatalities, 1970-1977
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph L. Smith, 2007. "Presidents, Justices, and Deference to Administrative Action," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 346-364, June.
- Matthew C. Stephenson, 2003. "â€œWhen the Devil Turnsâ€‚â€¦â€‚â€ : The Political Foundations of Independent Judicial Review," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 59-89, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Philip J. & Moore, Michael J., 2000.
Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 30, pages 1629-1673
- Philip J. Cook & Michael J. Moore, 1999. "Alcohol," NBER Working Papers 6905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Moore & Philip J. Cook, 1999. "Alcohol," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 156, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Mark Gius, 2009. "Fuel Efficiency and the Determinants of Traffic Fatalities: A Comparison of Empirical Models," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), pages 13-27.
- Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009.
"Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 5-86, March.
- Guido M. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. & Imbens, Guido, 2009. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," Scholarly Articles 3043416, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lewbel, Arthur & Yang, Thomas Tao, 2016. "Identifying the average treatment effect in ordered treatment models without unconfoundedness," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 1-22.
- Chung Jinhwa & Joo Hailey Hayeon & Moon Seongman, 2014. "Designated Driver Service Availability and Its Effects on Drunk Driving Behaviors," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-25, October.
- Benson, Bruce L. & Rasmussen, David W. & Mast, Brent D., 1999. "Deterring drunk driving fatalities: an economics of crime perspective1," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 205-225, June.
- Cook, Philip J. & Durrance, Christine Piette, 2013. "The virtuous tax: Lifesaving and crime-prevention effects of the 1991 federal alcohol-tax increase," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 261-267.
- Corsaro, Nicholas & Gerard, Daniel W. & Engel, Robin S. & Eck, John E., 2012. "Not by accident: An analytical approach to traffic crash harm reduction," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 502-514.
- Daniel Albalate, 2013. "The Road against Fatalities: Infrastructure Spending vs. Regulation?," ERSA conference papers ersa13p221, European Regional Science Association.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Anton Nielsson & Abdu Kedir Seid, 2017. "Short- and Long-Term Effects of Adolescent Alcohol Access: Evidence from Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2017-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- R. Kaestner, 2000. "A note on the effect of minimum drinking age laws on youth alcohol consumption," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 315-325, July.
- Burkey, Mark L. & Obeng, Kofi, 2005. "Crash Risk Reduction at Signalized Intersections Using Longitudinal Data," MPRA Paper 36281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darren Grant, 2011. "Politics, Policy Analysis, and the Passage of the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984," Working Papers 1103, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Daniel M. Hungerman, 2014.
"Do Religious Proscriptions Matter?: Evidence from a Theory-Based Test,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(4), pages 1053-1093.
- Daniel M. Hungerman, 2011. "Do Religious Proscriptions Matter? Evidence from a Theory-Based Test," NBER Working Papers 17375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Nesson & Vinish Shrestha, 2016. "The Effects of False Identification Laws with a Scanner Provision on Underage Alcohol-Related Traffic Fatalities," Working Papers 2016-17, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Thomas S. Dee & William N. Evans, 2001. "Teens and Traffic Safety," NBER Chapters,in: Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis, pages 121-166 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:13:y:1984:i:1:p:169-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .