Politics, Policy Analysis, and the Passage of the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Miron & Elina Tetelbaum, 2009.
"Does The Minimum Legal Drinking Age Save Lives?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(2), pages 317-336, April.
- Jeffrey A. Miron & Elina Tetelbaum, 2007. "Does the Minimum Legal Drinking Age Save Lives?," NBER Working Papers 13257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miron, Jeffrey A. & Tetelbaum, Elina, 2009. "Does the Minimum Legal Drinking Age Save Lives?," Scholarly Articles 4319664, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Douglas J. Young & Agnieszka Bielinska-Kwapisz, 2006. "Alcohol Prices, Consumption, and Traffic Fatalities," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 690-703, January.
- Dee, Thomas S., 1999.
"State alcohol policies, teen drinking and traffic fatalities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 289-315.
- Michael Baker & Abigail Payne, 1998. "An empirical study of matching grants: The "cap on CAP"," Working Papers msmart-98-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Chaloupka, Frank J & Saffer, Henry & Grossman, Michael, 1993.
"Alcohol-Control Policies and Motor-Vehicle Fatalities,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 161-186, January.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Saffer & Michael Grossman, 1991. "Alcohol Control Policies and Motor Vehicle Fatalities," NBER Working Papers 3831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Carpenter & Carlos Dobkin, 2009.
"The Effect of Alcohol Consumption on Mortality: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from the Minimum Drinking Age,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 164-182, January.
- Christopher Carpenter & Carlos Dobkin, 2007. "The Effect of Alcohol Consumption on Mortality: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from the Minimum Drinking Age," NBER Working Papers 13374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip J. Cook & George Tauchen, 1984. "The Effect of Minimum Drinking Age Legislation on Youthful Auto Fatalities, 1970-1977," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 169-190, January.
- Daniel Eisenberg, 2003. "Evaluating the effectiveness of policies related to drunk driving," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 249-274.
- Thomas S Dee, 2001. "Does setting limits save lives? The case of 0.08 BAC laws," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 111-128.
- Henry Saffer & Michael Grossman, 1986. "Beer Taxes, the Legal Drinking Age, and Youth Motor Vehicle Fatalities," NBER Working Papers 1914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Young, Douglas J. & Likens, Thomas W., 2000. "Alcohol Regulation and Auto Fatalities," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 107-126, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Freeman, 2012. "Income and Preventable Mortality: The Case of Youth Traffic Fatalities," Working Papers 1201, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shs:wpaper:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Raschke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deshsus.html .