Alcohol Prices, Consumption, and Traffic Fatalities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Cooper & Markus Gehrsitz & Stuart McIntyre, 2018. "Drink, death and driving: do BAC limit reductions improve road safety?," Working Papers 1812, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- French, Michael T. & Gumus, Gulcin & Homer, Jenny F., 2009. "Public policies and motorcycle safety," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 831-838, July.
- Marcus, Jan & Siedler, Thomas, 2015.
"Reducing binge drinking? The effect of a ban on late-night off-premise alcohol sales on alcohol-related hospital stays in Germany,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 55-77.
- Marcus, Jan & Siedler, Thomas, 2013. "Reducing binge drinking? The effect of a ban on late-night off-premise alcohol sales on alcohol-related hospital stays in Germany," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79917, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marcus, Jan & Siedler, Thomas, 2015. "Reducing Binge Drinking? The Effect of a Ban on Late-Night Off-Premise Alcohol Sales on Alcohol-Related Hospital Stays in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 8763, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jan Marcus & Thomas Siedler, 2015. "Reducing Binge Drinking? The Effect of a Ban on Late-Night Off-Premise Alcohol Sales on Alcohol-Related Hospital Stays in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1443, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2013.
"Medical Marijuana Laws, Traffic Fatalities, and Alcohol Consumption,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(2), pages 333-369.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I., 2011. "Medical Marijuana Laws, Traffic Fatalities, and Alcohol Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 6112, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I., 2015. "Per se drugged driving laws and traffic fatalities," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 122-134.
- Cotti Chad & Tefft Nathan, 2011. "Decomposing the Relationship between Macroeconomic Conditions and Fatal Car Crashes during the Great Recession: Alcohol- and Non-Alcohol-Related Accidents," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Darren Grant, 2011. "Politics, Policy Analysis, and the Passage of the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984," Working Papers 1103, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Wright, Nicholas Anthony & Lee, La-troy, 2017. "New Evidence on the Casual Effect of Traffic safety Laws on Drunk Driving and Traffic Fatalities," MPRA Paper 82730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Stephan Gohmann & Khawaja Mamun, 2009. "Taxing Under the Influence?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 37(3), pages 339-365, May.
- Carbonnier, Clément, 2014. "The incidence of non-linear price-dependent consumption taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 111-119.
- Chung Jinhwa & Joo Hailey Hayeon & Moon Seongman, 2014. "Designated Driver Service Availability and Its Effects on Drunk Driving Behaviors," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-25, October.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Benson, Bruce L., 2007. "Alcohol and rape: An "economics-of-crime" perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 442-473, December.
- Resul Cesur & Alexander Chesney & Joseph J. Sabia, 2016. "Combat Exposure, Cigarette Consumption, And Substance Use," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1705-1726, July.
- Grant, Darren, 2016. "A structural analysis of U.S. drunk driving policy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 14-22.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:72:3:y:2006:p:690-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .