Comparing And Decomposing Differences In Preventive And Hospital Care: Usa Versus Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spilsbury, Stephanie & Kidd, Michael P, 1997.
"The Gender Wage Gap: What Has Happened between 1973 and 1990 in Australia?,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(69), pages 205-223, December.
- Spilsbury, S. & Kidd, M.P., 1996. "The Gender Wage Gap: What has Happened Between 1973 and 1990 in Australia?," Papers 1996-09, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Kidd & Michael Shannon, 1996.
"The Gender Wage Gap: A Comparison of Australia and Canada,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 121-125, April.
- Michael P. Kidd & Michael Shannon, 1996. "The Gender Wage Gap: A Comparison of Australia and Canada," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(4), pages 729-746, July.
- Martin Fournier, 2005. "Exploiting information from path dependency in Oaxaca-Blinder decomposition procedures," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 669-672.
- Pylypchuk, Yuriy & Selden, Thomas M., 2008. "A discrete choice decomposition analysis of racial and ethnic differences in children's health insurance coverage," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1109-1128, July.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Ronald L. Oaxaca & Nina Smith, 2006. "Swimming Upstream, Floating Downstream: Comparing Women's Relative Wage Progress in the United States and Denmark," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(2), pages 243-266, January.
- James Ted McDonald & Steven Kennedy, 2005. "Ethnicity, Immigration and Cancer Screening: Evidence for Canadian Women," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 145, McMaster University.
- Samuel H. Preston & Jessica Y. Ho, 2009. "Low Life Expectancy in the United States: Is the Health Care System at Fault?," NBER Working Papers 15213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Stephen, 2003. "Sickness and preventive medical behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 675-689, July.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Likwang Chen & Winnie Yip & Ming‐Cheng Chang & Hui‐Sheng Lin & Shyh‐Dye Lee & Ya‐Ling Chiu & Yu‐Hsuan Lin, 2007. "The effects of Taiwan's National Health Insurance on access and health status of the elderly," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 223-242, March.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Yuriy Pylypchuk & Julie Hudson, 2009. "Immigrants and the use of preventive care in the United States," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 783-806, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinyagin, Yury (Синягин, Юрий) & Sheburakov, Ilya (Шебураков, Илья), 2018. "Rationale and development of a model for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of public civil servants on the basis of a person-centered approach to management [Обоснование И Разработка Моде," Working Papers 061819, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:21:y:2012:i:7:p:778-795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.