Exploiting information from path dependency in Oaxaca-Blinder decomposition procedures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J.G. Hirschberg & D.J. Slottje, 2002. "Bounding Estimates of Wage Discrimination," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 854, The University of Melbourne.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2000. "Wage discrimination in Zambia: an extension of the Oaxaca-Blinder decomposition," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 405-408.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvie DÉMURGER & Martin FOURNIER & Yi CHEN, 2007.
"The Evolution Of Gender Earnings Gaps And Discrimination In Urban China, 1988-95,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(1), pages 97-121.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Yi Chen, 2007. "The Evolution of Gender Earnings Gaps and Discrimination in Urban China, 1988-95," Post-Print hal-00138124, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:12:y:2005:i:11:p:669-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .