Ethnicity, Immigration and Cancer Screening: Evidence for Canadian Women
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:7:885-891_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, James Ted & Kennedy, Steven, 2005. "Is migration to Canada associated with unhealthy weight gain? Overweight and obesity among Canada's immigrants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 2469-2481, December.
- McDonald, James Ted & Kennedy, Steven, 2004. "Insights into the 'healthy immigrant effect': health status and health service use of immigrants to Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 1613-1627, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newbold, K. Bruce & Neligan, David, 2012. "Disaggregating Canadian immigrant smoking behaviour by country of birth," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(6), pages 997-1005.
- James Ted McDonald, 2005. "The Health Behaviors of Immigrants and Native-born People in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 144, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrants; ethnic groups; cancer; screening; acculturation;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .