Disaggregating Canadian immigrant smoking behaviour by country of birth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan, Craig & Jones, Kelvyn & Moon, Graham, 1999. "Smoking and deprivation: are there neighbourhood effects?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 497-505, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:9:1424-1430_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dunn, James R. & Dyck, Isabel, 2000. "Social determinants of health in Canada's immigrant population: results from the National Population Health Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 1573-1593, December.
- James Ted McDonald & Steven Kennedy, 2005. "Ethnicity, Immigration and Cancer Screening: Evidence for Canadian Women," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 145, McMaster University.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:10:1503-1509_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:4:642-646_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Nancy A. & Tremblay, Stéphane & Graham, Katie, 2004. "Neighbourhood influences on health in Montréal, Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 1485-1494, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Omariba & Edward Ng, 2015. "Health literacy and disability: differences between generations of Canadian immigrants," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(3), pages 389-397, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-level modelling; Canada; Smoking prevalence; Smoking cessation; Immigrant; Country of birth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:6:p:997-1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.