The Gender Wage Gap: A Comparison of Australia and Canada
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael P. Kidd & Michael Shannon, 1996. "The Gender Wage Gap: A Comparison of Australia and Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 121-125, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2017.
"The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(3), pages 789-865, September.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," IZA Discussion Papers 9656, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 21913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanna Jung & Joonmo Cho, 2016. "Quality of Jobs for Female Workers: A Comparative Study of South Korea and Australia," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Svenja Gärtner, 2013. "German Stagnation vs. Swedish Progression: Gender Wage Gaps in Comparison, 1960-2006," LIS Working papers 586, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Meng, Xin & Kidd, Michael P., 1997. "Labor Market Reform and the Changing Structure of Wage Determination in China's State Sector during the 1980s," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 403-421, December.
- Ross Finnie & Ted Wannell, 2004. "Evolution of the gender earnings gap among Canadian university graduates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1967-1978.
- Browning, Martin & Crossley, Thomas F., 2001.
"Unemployment insurance benefit levels and consumption changes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, "undated". "Unemployment Insurance Benefit Levels and Consumption Changes," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 25, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, 1999. "Unemployment Insurance Benefit Levels and Consumption Changes," CEPR Discussion Papers 405, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance Benefit Levels and Consumption Changes," Department of Economics Working Papers 1996-01, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance Benefit Levels and Consumption Changes," Discussion Papers 96-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kingsley R. Browne, 1999. "An evolutionary account of women's workplace status," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7-8), pages 427-440.
- Damian Grimshaw, 2000. "Public Sector Employment, Wage Inequality and the Gender Pay Ratio in the UK," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 427-448.
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Zhang, Junsen & Chong, Shu-Chuen, 2004. "Occupational segregation and wage differentials between natives and immigrants: evidence from Hong Kong," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 395-413, February.
- Anh T. Le & Paul W. Miller, 2001. "The Persistence of the Female Wage Disadvantage," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(1), pages 33-52, March.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2003.
"Understanding International Differences in the Gender Pay Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 106-144, January.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2001. "Understanding International Differences in the Gender Pay Gap," NBER Working Papers 8200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiffany R. Hsiou & Yuriy Pylypchuk, 2012. "Comparing And Decomposing Differences In Preventive And Hospital Care: Usa Versus Taiwan," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 778-795, July.
- Blackaby, D. H. & Murphy, P. D. & O'Leary, N. C., 1999. "The payment of public sector workers in the UK: reconciliation with North American findings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 239-243, November.
- Amita Majumder & Chayanika Mitra, 2017. "Gender Bias in Education in West Bengal," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 173-196, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:49:y:1996:i:4:p:729-746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.