The impact of research on hospital costs of care: an empirical study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Immonen, Ritva, et al, 1998. "Tagging and Taxing: The Optimal Use of Categorical and Income Information in Designing Tax/Transfer Schemes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(258), pages 179-192, May.
- Boadway, Robin & Marchand, Maurice, 1995.
"The Use of Public Expenditures for Redistributive Purposes,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Boadway, R. & Marchand, M., 1990. "The use of public expenditures for distributive purposes," CORE Discussion Papers 1990066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boadway, R. & Marchand, M., 1995. "The use of public expenditures for redistributive purposes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1131, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1994. "Information and Intergroup Transfers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 440-447, May.
- Boadway, R. & Marchand, M., 1990.
"The use of public expenditures for distributive purposes,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1990066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin W. Boadway & Maurice Marchand, 1990. "The Use of Public Expenditure for Distributive Purpose," Working Papers 796, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ritva Immonen & Kanbur, Kanbur & Michael Keen & Matti Tuomola, 1994. "Tagging and taxing: the optimal use of categorical and income information in designing tax/transfer schemes," IFS Working Papers W94/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ching-To Albert Ma & Michael H. Riordan, 2002. "Health Insurance, Moral Hazard, and Managed Care," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 81-107, March.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1988. "Cash versus Kind, Self-selection, and Efficient Transfers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 691-700, September.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1971. "A Utilitarian Approach to the Concept of Equality in Public Expenditures," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 409-415.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukas Kwietniewski & Mareike Heimeshoff & Jonas Schreyögg, 2017. "Estimation of a physician practice cost function," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(4), pages 481-494, May.
- Engin Yilmaz & Denis Raynaud, 2013. "The influence of social deprivation on length of hospitalisation," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 243-252, April.
- García-Romero, Antonio & Escribano, Álvaro & Tribó, Josep A., 2017. "The impact of health research on length of stay in Spanish public hospitals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 591-604.
- Johannessen, Karl Arne & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Hagen, Terje P., 2017. "Assessing physician productivity following Norwegian hospital reform: A panel and data envelopment analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 117-126.
More about this item
Keywordshospital costs ; funding ; multilevel modelling ; teaching hospitals ; research ; web of science ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:1:p:73-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.