An empirical analysis of US and Japanese health insurance using age-period-cohort decomposition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Propper, Carol & Rees, Hedley & Green, Katherine, 2001.
"The Demand for Private Medical Insurance in the UK: A Cohort Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages 180-200, May.
- Propper, Carol & Rees, Hedley, 2000. "The Demand for Private Medical Insurance in the UK: A Cohort Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Parkin & Nigel Rice & Matthew Sutton, 1999. "Non- and semi-parametric estimation of age and time heterogeneity in repeated cross-sections: an application to self-reported morbidity and general practitioner utilization 1," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(5), pages 429-440.
- Yosihiko Ogata, 2000. "Empirical Bayes Age-Period-Cohort Analysis of Retrospective Incidence Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(3), pages 415-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukuda, Kosei, 2008. "Empirical evidence on intergenerational inequality of tax burdens in the U.S. and Japan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2214-2220, December.
- Kosei Fukuda, 2010. "A cohort analysis of household vehicle expenditure in the U.S. and Japan: A possibility of generational marketing," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 53-64, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:16:y:2007:i:5:p:475-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .