Consumption costs and earnings during added years of life - a reply to Nyman
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amartya Sen, 2002. "Why health equity?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 659-666.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Lundin & Joakim Ramsberg, 2008. "On survival consumption costs - a reply to Nyman," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 293-297.
- Marie Kruse & Jan Sørensen & Dorte Gyrd-Hansen, 2012. "Future costs in cost-effectiveness analysis: an empirical assessment," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(1), pages 63-70, February.
- Matthijs Versteegh & Saskia Knies & Werner Brouwer, 2016. "From Good to Better: New Dutch Guidelines for Economic Evaluations in Healthcare," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(11), pages 1071-1074, November.
- Afschin Gandjour & Dirk Müller, 2014. "Ethical Objections Against Including Life-Extension Costs in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: A Consistent Approach," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 471-476, October.
- Daniel Grima & Lisa Bernard & Elizabeth Dunn & Philip McFarlane & David Mendelssohn, 2012. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Therapies for Chronic Kidney Disease Patients on Dialysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(11), pages 981-989, November.
- Bengt Liljas & Göran S. Karlsson & Nils-Olov Stålhammar, 2008. "On future non-medical costs in economic evaluations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-591.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:15:y:2006:i:3:p:315-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.