Consumer characteristics associated with the selection of lean meat products
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Branson, Robert E. & Cross, H. Russell & Savell, Jeff W. & Smith, Gary C. & Edwards, Richard A., 1986. "Marketing Implications From The National Consumer Beef Study," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tambi, N. E. & Mukhebi, W. A. & Maina, W. O. & Solomon, H. -M., 1999. "Probit analysis of livestock producers' demand for private veterinary services in the high potential agricultural areas of Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 163-176, February.
- Danilo C. Israel & Kandice H. Kahl & Robert S. Pomeroy, 1991. "The effects of relative price perceptions and demographic factors on restaurant catfish consumption," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 585-595.
- Steiner, Bodo E. & Srivastava, Lorie & Gao, Fei, 2007. "Assessing the Consumer Acceptance and Market Potential of Alternative Meats," Project Report Series 7708, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Tambi, N. Emmanuel, 2001. "Analysis of household attitudes toward the purchase of livestock products and fish in Cameroon," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 135-147, November.
- Pingetzer, Robert L. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Whipple, Glen D. & Field, Ray A., 1989. "The Influence of Selected Product and Demographic Characteristics on Beef Purchasing Patterns," 1989 Annual Meeting, June 9-12, 1989, Coeur d/Alene, Idaho 245042, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lee, Michelle & Unterschultz, James R. & Lerohl, Mel L., 2001. "Supply Chain Competency: Recipe For Cereal And Livestock Marketing In Alberta?," Project Report Series 24050, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Tambi, N. Emmanuel, 2001. "Analysis of household attitudes toward the purchase of livestock products and fish in Cameroon," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Ulimwengu, John & Sanyal, Prabuddha, 2011. "Joint estimation of farmers' stated willingness to pay for agricultural services:," IFPRI discussion papers 1070, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:4:y:1988:i:6:p:549-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.