Consumer characteristics associated with the selection of lean meat products
This study identifies several demographic and psychographic characteristics of consumers who have tried lean meat products from a particular retail food chain in Houston. The relevant characteristics included: (1) age, (2) residency in Texas, (3) education level, (4) household size, and (5) predisposition to buying low-fat foods. The analysis was performed using the probit specification. The source of data was survey information, gathered by telephone interviews, from a total of 200 shoppers.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Branson, Robert E. & Cross, H. Russell & Savell, Jeff W. & Smith, Gary C. & Edwards, Richard A., 1986. "Marketing Implications From The National Consumer Beef Study," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:4:y:1988:i:6:p:549-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.