Marketing Implications From The National Consumer Beef Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moen, Daniel S. & Capps, Oral, Jr., 1988. "A Nonparametric Analysis Of Consumer Preferences For Fresh Meat Products," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 19(2), September.
- Menkhaus, Dale J. & Borden, George W. & Whipple, Glen D. & Hoffman, Elizabeth & Field, Ray A., 1992.
"An Empirical Application Of Laboratory Experimental Auctions In Marketing Research,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Menkhaus, Dale J. & Borden, George W. & Whipple, Glen D. & Hoffman, Elizabeth & Field, Ray A., 1992. "An Empirical Application of Laboratory Experimental Auctions in Marketing Research," ISU General Staff Papers 199201010800001573, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dillon M. Feuz & Scott W. Fausti & John J. Wagner, 1993. "Analysis of the efficiency of four marketing methods for slaughter cattle," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 453-463.
- Oral Capps & Daniel S. Moen & Robert E. Branson, 1988. "Consumer characteristics associated with the selection of lean meat products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(6), pages 549-557.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.