Vertical integration and cost behavior in poultry industry in Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Masters, William A. & Foster, Kenneth A., 1997.
"Production costs and input substitution in Zimbabwe's smallholder agriculture,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 201-209, December.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Masters, William A. & Foster, Kenneth A., 1997. "Production costs and input substitution in Zimbabwe's smallholder agriculture," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Jay T. Akridge & Thomas W. Hertel, 1986. "Multiproduct Cost Relationships for Retail Fertilizer Plants," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 928-938.
- M. den Ouden & Aalt A. Dijkhuizen & Ruud B.M. Huirne & Peter J.P. Zuurbier, 1996. "Vertical cooperation in agricultural production-marketing chains, with special reference to product differentiation in pork," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 277-290.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-888, September.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baker, Derek & Mtimet, Nadhem & Pica-Ciamarra, Ugo & Nsiima, Longin, 2016. "Consumersâ€™ preferences for animal-source foods and retail outlets: The case of Tanzania," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(3), September.
- Tsakiridis, Andreas & Hanrahan, Kevin & Breen, James & Wallace, Michael & O’Donoghuea, Cathal, 2016. "Feed substitution and economies of scale in Irish beef production systems," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244769, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:25:y:2009:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.