Key Indicators of Climate Change and the Energy Sector in 2015. Special Topic: Using Energy Efficiency to Boost Decarbonisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angela KÃ¶ppl & Claudia Kettner & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Stefan Schleicher & Andrea Damm & Karl Steininger & Brigitte Wolkinger & Hans Schnitzer & Michaela Titz & Heidemarie Artner & Andreas Karne, 2014. "Energy Transition in Austria: Designing Mitigation Wedges," Energy & Environment, , vol. 25(2), pages 281-304, April.
- Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L., 2013. "Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for U.S. households with input–output analysis Part 1: Theoretical framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 199-210.
- Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2010. "The Full Impact of Energy Efficiency on Households' Energy Demand," WIFO Working Papers 356, WIFO.
- Shove, Elizabeth & Walker, Gordon, 2010. "Governing transitions in the sustainability of everyday life," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 471-476, May.
- Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2010. "An Intertemporal Optimisation Model of Households in an E3-Model (Economy/Energy/Environment) Framework," WIFO Working Papers 382, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsKlimawandel; Energiepolitik; Umweltindikatoren; Energieeffizienz;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2015:i:7:p:593-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .