The Full Impact of Energy Efficiency on Households' Energy Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Luengo-Prado, Maria, 2006.
"Durables, nondurables, down payments and consumption excesses,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1509-1539, October.
- Maria J. Luengo-Prado, 2004. "Durables, Nondurables, Down Payments and Consumption Excesses," Macroeconomics 0408006, EconWPA.
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2006. "Representing induced technological change in models for climate policy analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 539-562, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moshiri, Saeed & Aliyev, Kamil, 2017. "Rebound effect of efficiency improvement in passenger cars on gasoline consumption in Canada," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 330-341.
- Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L., 2013. "Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for U.S. households with input–output analysis Part 1: Theoretical framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 199-210.
- N. N., 2015. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, issue 7/2015," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(7), July.
- Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Ina Meyer & Franz Sinabell, 2015. "Key Indicators of Climate Change and the Energy Sector in 2015. Special Topic: Using Energy Efficiency to Boost Decarbonisation," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(7), pages 593-607, July.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold energy demand; embodied and induced technical change; rebound effect;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2010:i:356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .