Balancing Market Share Growth And Customer Profitability: Budget Allocation For Customer Acquisition And Retention
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Saulëtekio 9, 2040 Vilnius|
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mccarthy, P.S. & Wright, G.P. & Kannan, P.K., 1990. "Estimating Brand Loyalty And Switching With An Application To The Automobile Market," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 977, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00f20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uncles, Mark D. & Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Reply to commentary on "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks"," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1329-1330, December.
- Patrick S. McCarthy & P. K. Kannan & Radha Chandrasekharan & Gordon P. Wright, 1992. "Estimating Loyalty and Switching with an Application to the Automobile Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(10), pages 1371-1393, October.
- Leeflang, P.S.H. & Wittink, Dick R., 2000. "Building models for marketing decisions: past, present and future," Research Report 00F20, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Uncles, Mark D. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1307-1325, December.
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Ewing, Michael T. & Berthon, Pierre, 2000. "Turning competitive advantage into customer equity," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 11-18.
- Kevin Lane Keller & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Brands and Branding: Research Findings and Future Priorities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 740-759, 11-12.
- Lindenberg, Eric B & Ross, Stephen A, 1981. "Tobin's q Ratio and Industrial Organization," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Yim, Chi Kin & Kannan, P. K., 1999. "Consumer Behavioral Loyalty:: A Segmentation Model and Analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 75-92, February.
- Odin, Yorick & Odin, Nathalie & Valette-Florence, Pierre, 2001. "Conceptual and operational aspects of brand loyalty: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 75-84, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:3:y:2012:i:2:id:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.