Hedonic Estimation Applied to a Water Rights Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoo, James & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Maliszewski, Paul J. & Kinzig, Ann P. & Perrings, Charles, 2013. "The value of agricultural water rights in agricultural properties in the path of development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 57-68.
- G. Donoso & O. Melo & C. Jordán, 2014. "Estimating Water Rights Demand and Supply: Are Non-market Factors Important?," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(12), pages 4201-4218, September.
- Eric C. Edwards, 2016.
"What Lies Beneath? Aquifer Heterogeneity and the Economics of Groundwater Management,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, pages 453-491.
- Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Mueller, Valerie & Sebastian, Ashwini, 2014. "Environmental migration and labor markets in Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1364, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean-Francois Maystadt & Valerie Mueller & Ashwini Sebastian, 2014. "Environmental migration and labor markets in Nepal," Working Papers 66401053, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Steven M. Smith, 2017. "From Decentralized to Centralized Irrigation Management," Working Papers 2017-09, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2008. "Water, Water Somewhere: The Value of Water in a Drought-Prone Farming Region," Working Papers 08_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Veeman, Terrence S. & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Royer, S. & Viney, Bruce & Freeman, Ruth & Baggs, J., 1997. "Conserving Water in Irrigated Agriculture: The Economics and Valuation of Water Rights," Project Report Series 24047, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Gregory M. Perry & Lindon J. Robison, 2001. "Evaluating the Influence of Personal Relationships on Land Sale Prices: A Case Study in Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 385-398.
- Brady, Michael & Tantihkarkhana, Pitchayaporn, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Water from Property Sales in an Arid High Environmental Amenity Region: A Difference-in-Difference in Approach," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205658, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yoo, James & Perrings, Charles & Kinzig, Ann & Abbott, Joshua K. & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Maliszewski, Paul J., 2012. "The Value of Water Rights in Agricultural Properties in the Phoenix Active Management Area," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124095, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hadjigeorgalis, Ereney, 2002. "Water Rights Heterogeneity And Price Determination: How Market And Product Attributes Affect Agricultural Water Market Prices," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19790, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beckhusen, Julia & Mullen, Jeffrey D., 2006. "A Modern Application of Hedonics for Valuing Irrigation," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21189, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lee, Terence R. & Jouravlev, Andrei, 1998. "Prices, property and markets in water allocation," Medio Ambiente y Desarrollo 6, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Swanepoel, G.D. & Hadrich, Joleen & Goemans, Christopher, 2015. "Estimating the Contribution of Groundwater Irrigation to Farmland Values in Phillips County, Colorado," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Johannus Janmaat, 2011. "Water Markets, Licenses, and Conservation: Some Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 145-159.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:63:y:1987:i:3:p:259-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .