The Impact of Attrition on the Children of the NLSY79
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Fitzgerald & Peter Gottschalk & Robert Moffitt, 1998.
"An Analysis of the Impact of Sample Attrition on the Second Generation of Respondents in the Michigan Panel Study of Income Dynamics,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(2), pages 300-344.
- Peter Gottschalk & John Fitzgerald & Robert Moffitt, 1997. "An Analysis of the Impact of Sample Attrition on the Second Generation of Respondents in the Michigan Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 399, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Thomas MaCurdy & Thomas Mroz & R. Mark Gritz, 1998. "An Evaluation of the National Longitudinal Survey on Youth," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(2), pages 345-436.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lídia Farré & Francis Vella, 2013.
"The Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Role Attitudes and its Implications for Female Labour Force Participation,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(318), pages 219-247, April.
- Farré, Lídia & Vella, Francis, 2007. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Role Attitudes and its Implications for Female Labor Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 2802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Vella & Lídia Farré, 2007. "The Intergenerational Transmission Of Gender Role Attitudes And Its Implications For Female Labor Force Participation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Magali Mazuy & Nicolas Razafindratsima & Elise de la Rochebrochard, 2005. "Déperdition dans l'enquête "Intentions de fécondité"," Working Papers 129, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Alison Aughinbaugh & Charles Pierret & Donna Rothstein, 2005. "The impact of family structure transitions on youth achievement: Evidence from the children of the NlSY79," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 42(3), pages 447-468, August.
- Durr-e-Nayab & G. M. Arif, 2012. "Pakistan Panel Household Survey Sample Size, Attrition and Socio-demographic Dynamics," Poverty and Social Dynamics Paper Series 2012:01, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Durr-E-Nayab & G. M. Arif, 2014. "Pakistan Panel Household Survey: Sample Size and Attrition," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(2), pages 223-237.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:39:y:2004:i:2:p536-563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.