The impact of family structure transitions on youth achievement: Evidence from the children of the NlSY79
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Lang & Jay L. Zagorsky, 2001. "Does Growing up with a Parent Absent Really Hurt?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(2), pages 253-273.
- Alison Aughinbaugh, 2004. "The Impact of Attrition on the Children of the NLSY79," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(2).
- Janet Currie & Duncan Thomas, 1999. "Early Test Scores, Socioeconomic Status and Future Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 6943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Virginia W. Knox, 1996. "The Effects of Child Support Payments on Developmental Outcomes for Elementary School-Age Children," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(4), pages 816-840.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DAVID M. BLAU & WILBERT van der KLAAUW, 2013. "What Determines Family Structure?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 579-604, January.
- Hilke Brockmann, 2012. "Ungesunde Verhältnisse?: Eine Längsschnittanalyse zur Gesundheit von Kindern in zusammen- und getrenntlebenden Familien," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 503, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Letizia Mencarini & Elena Meroni & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Leaving mum alone? The effect of parental divorce on children√≠s leaving home decisions," Working Papers 045, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:33:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9424-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shelly Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Jenna Stearns, 2016.
"Family Inequality: Diverging Patterns in Marriage, Cohabitation, and Childbearing,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 79-102, Spring.
- Shelly Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Jenna E. Stearns, 2016. "Family Inequality: Diverging Patterns in Marriage, Cohabitation, and Childbearing," NBER Working Papers 22078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shelly Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Jenna Stearns, 2017. "Family Inequality: Diverging Patterns in Marriage, Cohabitation, and Childbearing," Working Papers 2017-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gottlieb, Aaron, 2016. "Household incarceration in early adolescence and risk of premarital first birth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 126-134.
- Chiara Pronzato & Arnstein Aassve, 2013.
"Marital breakup and children's behavioural responses,"
CHILD Working Papers Series
12, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Pronzato, Chiara & Aassve,Arnstein, 2013. "Marital Breakup and Children's Behavioural Responses," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201339, University of Turin.
- Schmeer, Kammi, 2009. "Father absence due to migration and child illness in rural Mexico," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1281-1286, October.
- Ana Nuevo-Chiquero, 2012. "Trends in shotgun marriages: the pill, the will or the cost?," Working Papers 2012/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Frans Poppel & Niels Schenk & Ruben Gaalen, 2013. "Demographic Transitions and Changes in the Living Arrangements of Children: The Netherlands 1850–2010," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(2), pages 243-260, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:42:y:2005:i:3:p:447-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .