Quantifying distortions from pollution in a R&D endogenous growth model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvarez-Pelaez, Maria J. & Groth, Christian, 2005. "Too little or too much R&D?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 437-456, February.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas M. Steger & Timo Trimborn, 2016.
"Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 18(3), pages 451-485, June.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 5007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger & Timo Trimborn, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3092, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-440, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas M. Steger & Timo Trimborn, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_051, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," FSES Working Papers 414, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Hartog,Joop & Maassen van den Brink,HenriÃ«tte (ed.), 2007. "Human Capital," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521873161, March.
- Grimaud, Andre & Tournemaine, Frederic, 2007.
"Why can an environmental policy tax promote growth through the channel of education?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 27-36, April.
- Grimaud, André & Tournemaine, Frédéric, 2006. "Why can an environmental policy tax promote growth through the channel of education?," IDEI Working Papers 676, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- del Barrio-Castro, Tomas & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Serrano-Domingo, Guadalupe, 2002. "New evidence on international R&D spillovers, human capital and productivity in the OECD," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 41-45, September.
- Gerhard Glomm & B. Ravikumar, 1998. "Flat-Rate Taxes, Government Spending on Education, and Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 306-325, January.
- Ana Balcão Reis & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2007. "Human Capital and Overinvestment in R&D," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(3), pages 573-591, September.
- Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Tiago Neves Sequeira & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2013. "On the effect of technological progress on pollution: an overlooked distortion in endogenous growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 394-416, April.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPollution; environmental tax; R&D; economic growth; subsidies.;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:41:y:2014:i:1:p:149-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .