Human Capital and Overinvestment in R&D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2015.
"Is Financial Support For Private R&D Always Justified? A Discussion Based On The Literature On Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 479-505, July.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is Financial Support for Private R&D Always Justified? A Discussion Based on the Literature on Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-34, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2015. "Is financial support for private R&D always justified? A discussion based on the literature on growth," Post-Print halshs-00952548, HAL.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2015. "Is financial support for private R&D always justified? A discussion based on the literature on growth," Post-Print hal-01220054, HAL.
- Li, Shang-ao & Pan, Shan & Chi, Shawn, 2016. "North–South FDI and directed technical change," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 425-435.
- Sequeira Tiago Neves & Ferreira-Lopes Alexandra & Gomes Orlando, 2014.
"A growth model with qualities, varieties, and human capital: stability and transitional dynamics,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(5), pages 1-13, December.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Orlando Gomes, 2012. "A Growth Model with Qualities, Varieties, and Human Capital: Stability and Transitional Dynamics," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & André Almeida, & Sofia B.S.D. Castro,, 2015. "Flexible Transitional Dynamics in a Non-Scale Fully Endogenous Growth Model," CEF.UP Working Papers 1503, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Neto, António & Furukawa, Yuichi & Ribeiro, Ana Paula, 2017. "Can Trade Unions Increase Social Welfare? An R&D Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraints," MPRA Paper 77312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2008.
"Transitional Dynamics Of An Endogenous Growth Model With An Erosion Effect,"
University of Manchester, vol. 76(4), pages 436-452, July.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2007. "Transitional Dynamics of an Endogenous Growth Model with an Erosion Effect," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp508, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Arusha Cooray & Marcella Lucchetta & Antonio Paradiso, 2013. "A knowledge economy approach in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries," Economics Working Papers wp13-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013.
"Is financial support for private R&D always justified ? A discussion based on literature on growth,"
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is financial support for private R&D always justified ? A discussion based on literature on growth," Working Papers 1328, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Gómez Manuel A. & Sequeira Tiago Neves, 2012. "The Transitional Dynamics of an Endogenous Growth Model: Generalizing Production Functions," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(5), pages 1-27, December.
- Marino, Marianna & Lhuillery, Stephane & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Sala, Davide, 2016. "Additionality or crowding-out? An overall evaluation of public R&D subsidy on private R&D expenditure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1715-1730.
- Arusha Cooray & Antonio Paradiso, 2012. "The level and growth effects in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries: A knowledge economy approach," CAMA Working Papers 2012-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2014. "Quantifying distortions from pollution in a R&D endogenous growth model," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 41(1 Year 20), pages 149-159, June.
- Gómez Manuel A. & Neves Sequeira Tiago, 2012. "Phases of Economic Development: Do Initial Endowments Matter?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:109:y:2007:i:3:p:573-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.