Alleviating extreme poverty in Chile: the short term effects of Chile Solidario
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian W. Martinez & Marta Rubio-Codina, 2012.
"Investing Cash Transfers to Raise Long-Term Living Standards,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 164-192, January.
- Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2006. "Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3994, The World Bank.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Program,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 569-606, June.
- Blundell, Richard William & Costa Dias, Monica & Meghir, Costas & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 3786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:6:p:839-858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margherita Scarlato & Giorgio d'Agostino & Francesca Capparucci, 2016.
"Evaluating CCTs from a Gender Perspective: The Impact of Chile Solidario on Women's Employment Prospect,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 177-197, March.
- Scarlato, Margherita & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Capparucci, Francesca, 2014. "Evaluating CCTs from A Gender Perspective: the Impact of Chile Solidario on Women’s Employment Prospect," MPRA Paper 59414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gopalan, Saji S. & Mutasa, Ronald & Friedman, Jed & Das, Ashis, 2014. "Health sector demand-side financial incentives in low- and middle-income countries: A systematic review on demand- and supply-side effects," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 72-83.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:6:p:983-1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armando Barrientos & Jasmina Byrne & Juan Miguel Villa & Paola Peña, 2013. "Social Transfers and Child Protection," Papers inwopa691, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsProgram evaluation; Matching estimators; Extreme poverty; Chile.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:101-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .