Deregulation and the Prevalence of Black Truck Drivers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edwards, Franklin R, 1977. "Managerial Objectives in Regulated Industries: Expense-Preference Behavior in Banking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 147-162, February.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 1988. "Trucking Regulation, Unionization, and Labor Earnings: 1973-85," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 296-319.
- John S. Heywood, 1987. "Wage Discrimination and Market Structure," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 9(4), pages 617-628, July.
- Peoples, James H, Jr, 1994. "Monopolistic Market Structure, Unionization, and Racial Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 207-211, February.
- Stephen M. Hills, 1985. "The Attitudes of Union and Nonunion Male Workers toward Union Representation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(2), pages 179-194, January.
- James Peoples & Lisa Saunders, 1993. "Trucking Deregulation and the Black/White Wage Gap," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(1), pages 23-35, October.