Deregulation and the Prevalence of Black Truck Drivers
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John S. Heywood, 1987. "Wage Discrimination and Market Structure," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 9(4), pages 617-628, July.
- Peoples, James H, Jr, 1994. "Monopolistic Market Structure, Unionization, and Racial Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 207-211, February.
- Edwards, Franklin R, 1977. "Managerial Objectives in Regulated Industries: Expense-Preference Behavior in Banking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 147-162, February.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 1988. "Trucking Regulation, Unionization, and Labor Earnings: 1973-85," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 296-319.
- Stephen M. Hills, 1985. "The Attitudes of Union and Nonunion Male Workers toward Union Representation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(2), pages 179-194, January.
- James Peoples & Lisa Saunders, 1993. "Trucking Deregulation and the Black/White Wage Gap," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(1), pages 23-35, October.