Trucking Regulation, Unionization, and Labor Earnings: 1973-85
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John D. Bitzan & James H. Peoples & Wesley W. Wilson, 2016.
"Introduction and Overview,"
Advances in Airline Economics,in: Airline Efficiency, volume 5, pages 1-10
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Peoples, James & Talley, Wayne K, 2004. "1. Introduction And Overview," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-9, January.
- James Peoples, 2014. "Introduction and Overview," Advances in Airline Economics,in: The Economics of International Airline Transport, volume 4, pages 1-9 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Kevin E. Henrickson & Wesley W. Wilson, 2008. "Compensation, Unionization, and Deregulation in the Motor Carrier Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 153-177, February.
- James Peoples, 2013. "The Legacy of the Interstate Commerce Act and Labor: Legislation, Unionization, and Labor Earnings in Surface Transportation Services," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(1), pages 63-84, August.
- Trick, Steven & Peoples, James, 2012. "Union compensation following intrastate deregulation: Evidence from the US trucking industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 10-18.
- Peoples, James & Talley, Wayne K, 2004. "9. Owner-Operator Truck Driver Earnings And Employment: Port Cities And Deregulation," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 191-213, January.
- Rodriguez, Daniel A. & Rocha, Marta & Belzer, Michael H., 2004. "3. The Effects Of Trucking Firm Financial Performance On Driver Safety," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-55, January.
- Peoples, James & Talley, Wayne K., 2007. "Earnings Differentials of Railroad Managers and Labor," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 259-281, January.
- David E. Davis & Wesley W. Wilson, 2003.
"Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Networks Characteristics,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 865-885, April.
- Davis, David E. & Wilson, Wesley W., 2002. "Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Networks Characteristics," UGPTI Department Publication 231808, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Davis, David E. & Wilson, Wesley W., 2005. "Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Network Characteristics," MPRA Paper 7663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumit K. Majumdar, 2011. "Cross Subsidization And Telecommunications Sector Wages," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Peoples, James & Talley, Wayne K. & Thanabordeekij, Pithoon, 2006. "Shipping Deregulation's Wage Effect on Low and High Wage Dockworkers," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 219-249, January.
- Hirsch, Barry T & Macpherson, David A, 2000. "Earnings, Rents, and Competition in the Airline Labor Market," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 125-155, January.
- Heywood, John S & Peoples, James H, Jr, 1994. "Deregulation and the Prevalence of Black Truck Drivers," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 133-155, April.
- Good, D. & Nadiri, M.I. & Sickles, R., 1996.
"Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimarion of Productivity,"
96-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- David H. Good & M. Ishaq Nadiri & Robin C. Sickles, 1996. "Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimation of Productivity," NBER Working Papers 5790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monaco, Kristen A. & Brooks, Taggert J., 2001. "Deregulation and wages in trucking: A time series phenomenon -- A time series approach," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Guy, Frederick, 2012. "What Are Over-the-Road Truckers Paid For? Evidence from an Exogenous Regulatory Change on the Role of Social Comparisons and Work Organization in Wage Determination," IZA Discussion Papers 6375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dale Belman & Kristen Monaco, 2005. "Are truck drivers underpaid?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 13-18.
- Ann Schwarz-Miller & Wayne IL Talley, 2000. "Motor Bus Deregulation and the Gender Wage Gap: A Test of the Becker Hypothesis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 145-156, Spring.
- Bitzan, John D., 2004. "8. Earnings Of Low To Mid-Level Managers In The Airline, Trucking, And Railroad Industries," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 165-189, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:23:y:1988:i:3:p:296-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.