Catching Up: Wages of Black Men
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1990. "The Impact of Affirmative Action Regulation and Equal Employment Law on Black Employment," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 47-63, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006.
"The U.S. Gender Pay Gap in the 1990S: Slowing Convergence,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(1), pages 45-66, October.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2004. "The US Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," NBER Working Papers 10853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2006. "The U.S. Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," IZA Discussion Papers 2176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006. "The US Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," Working Papers 887, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Roland G. Fryer Jr. & Paul S. Heaton & Steven D. Levitt & Kevin M. Murphy, 2013. "Measuring Crack Cocaine And Its Impact," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(3), pages 1651-1681, July.
- Roland G. Fryer Jr., 2007. "Guess Who's Been Coming to Dinner? Trends in Interracial Marriage over the 20th Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 71-90, Spring.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Zenou, Yves, 2010.
"Car ownership and the labor market of ethnic minorities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 392-403, May.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Car Ownership and the Labor Market of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Discussion Papers 3814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pieter A. Gautier & Yves Zenou, 2008. "Car ownership and the Labor Market of Ethnic Minorities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gautier, Pieter A & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Car Ownership and the Labour Market of Ethnic Minorities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muhammad Asali, 2008. "Do Immigrants Affect Labor Market Disparities?," Working Papers 013-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Kenneth Couch & Robert Fairlie, 2010.
"Last hired, first fired? black-white unemployment and the business cycle,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(1), pages 227-247, February.
- Kenneth A. Couch & Robert Fairlie, 2005. "Last Hired, First Fired? Black-White Unemployment and the Business Cycle," Working papers 2005-50, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Couch, Kenneth A. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2008. "Last Hired, First Fired? Black-White Unemployment and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 3713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth A. Couch & Mary Daly, 2003.
"The Improving Relative Status of Black Men,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 12(3-4), pages 4-4, September.
- Kenneth A. Couch & Mary C. Daly, 2004. "The Improving Relative Status of Black Men," Working papers 2004-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth A. Couch & Mary C. Daly, 2004. "The improving relative status of black men," Working Paper Series 2004-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:93:y:2003:i:2:p:320-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.