Traffic Insurance and Accident Externality Charges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2009.
"Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 700-724, June.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Small, Kenneth, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Discussion Papers dp-07-38, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Working Papers 060723, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Lars Hultkrantz & Gunnar Lindberg, 2011.
"Pay-as-you-speed An Economic Field Experiment,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 45(3), pages 415-436, September.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Lindberg, Gunnar, 2009. "Pay-As-You-Speed: An Economic Field-Experiment," Working Papers 2009:12, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Lindberg, Gunnar, 2009. "Pay-as-you-speed:An economic field-experiment," Working Papers 2009:8, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2015.
"Air pollution dynamics and the need for temporally differentiated road pricing,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 178-195.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2013. "Air Pollution Dynamics and the Need for Temporally Differentiated Road Pricing," Working Papers in Economics 572, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Prince, Lea, 2009.
"The optimal gas tax for California,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5173-5183, December.
- Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Prince, Lea, 2010. "The Optimal Gas Tax for California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt43k7p395, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Lindberg, Gunnar, 2005. "Accidents," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 155-183, January.
- Saito Kuniyoshi & Kato Takaaki & Shimane Tetsuya, 2010. "Traffic Congestion and Accident Externality: A Japan-U.S. Comparison," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Arvidsson, Sara, 2012. "Voluntary internalization of speeding externalities with vehicle insurance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 926-937.
- Jaume Rosselló Nadal & Óscar Saenz-de-Miera, 2009. "Road accidents and tourism: the case of the Balearic Islands (Spain)," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/4, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Vukina, Tomislav & Nestić, Danijel, 2015. "Do people drive safer when accidents are more expensive: Testing for moral hazard in experience rating schemes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 46-58.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2016. "The private (unnoticed) welfare cost of highway speeding behavior from time saving misperceptions," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 7, pages 24-37.
- Pérez-Martínez, P.J. & Vassallo-Magro, J.M., 2013. "Changes in the external costs of freight surface transport In Spain," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-76.
- Ming-Jyh Wang & Chieh-Hua Wen & Lawrence W Lan, 2010. "Modelling Different Types of Bundled Automobile Insurance Choice Behaviour: The Case of Taiwan*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 35(2), pages 290-308, April.
- Rizzi, Luis Ignacio & De La Maza, Cristobal, 2017. "The external costs of private versus public road transport in the Metropolitan Area of Santiago, Chile," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 123-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:35:y:2001:i:3:p:399-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.