Economic Crisis And Regional Development In Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussida, Chiara & Pastore, Francesco, 2012. "Is There a Southern-Sclerosis? Worker Reallocation and Regional Unemployment in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6954, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roberto Patuelli & Norbert Schanne & Daniel A. Griffith & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "Persistence Of Regional Unemployment: Application Of A Spatial Filtering Approach To Local Labor Markets In Germany," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 300-323, May.
- Ron Martin, 2012.
"Regional economic resilience, hysteresis and recessionary shocks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Ron Martin, 2010. "Regional Economic Resilience, Hysteresis and Recessionary Shocks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1018, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Holly, Sean & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Yamagata, Takashi, 2011.
"The spatial and temporal diffusion of house prices in the UK,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 2-23, January.
- S Holly & M Hashem Pesaran & T Yamagata, "undated". "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," Discussion Papers 09/32, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Holly, S. & Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata, T., 2009. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0952, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 4694, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Evangelia Papapetrou & Dimitrios Bakas, 2012. "Unemployment in Greece: evidence from Greek regions," Working Papers 146, Bank of Greece.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Lung‐fei Lee & Jihai Yu, 2012. "Spatial Panels: Random Components Versus Fixed Effects," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1369-1412, November.
- Ron Martin, 2011. "The local geographies of the financial crisis: from the housing bubble to economic recession and beyond," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 587-618, July.
- Sean Holly & M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2010. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 2913, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan P. T. Groot & J. L. Möhlmann & J. H. Garretsen & Henri L. F. de Groot, 2011.
"The crisis sensitivity of European countries and regions: stylized facts and spatial heterogeneity,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 4(3), pages 437-456.
- Stefan P.T. Groot & Jan L. Mohlmann & Harry Garretsen & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "The Crisis Sensitivity of European Countries and Regions: Stylized Facts and Spatial Heterogeneity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bernard Fingleton & Harry Garretsen & Ron Martin, 2012. "Recessionary Shocks And Regional Employment: Evidence On The Resilience Of U.K. Regions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 109-133, February.
- J. N. Marshall & A. Pike & J. S. Pollard & J. Tomaney & S. Dawley & J. Gray, 2012. "Placing the run on northern rock," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 157-181, January.
- Antonio J. Mora & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach & Enrique López-Bazo, 1999. "original: Regional economic dynamics and convergence in the European Union," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 33(3), pages 343-370.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasia PANORI & Yannis PSYCHARIS, 2018. "The impact of the economic crisis on poverty and welfare in Athens," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 48, pages 23-40.
- George Petrakos & Yannis Psycharis, 2016. "The spatial aspects of economic crisis in Greece," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(1), pages 137-152.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC CRISIS; REGIONAL RESILIENCE; REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT; GREECE;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:39:y:2014:p:67-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.