Placing the run on northern rock
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Langley, 2009. "Debt, discipline, and government: foreclosure and forbearance in the subprime mortgage crisis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(6), pages 1404-1419, June.
- Bob Jessop, 2001. "Institutional re(turns) and the strategic - relational approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(7), pages 1213-1235, July.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "Reflections on Northern Rock: The Bank Run That Heralded the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 101-19, Winter.
- Radha K. Shiwakoti & John K. Ashton & Kevin Keasey, 2004. "Conversion, Performance and Executive Compensation in UK Building Societies," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 361-370, 07.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2010. "Why the subprime crisis is different: a Minskyian approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 239-255, March.
- Kevin Keasey & Gianluca Veronesi, 2008. "Lessons from the Northern Rock affair," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 8-18, February.
- Clark, Gordon L. & Wojcik, Dariusz, 2007. "The Geography of Finance: Corporate Governance in the Global Marketplace," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199213368.
- Andy Pike & Jane Pollard, 2010. "Economic Geographies of Financialization," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(1), pages 29-51, 01.
- Roger Lee & Gordon L. Clark & Jane Pollard & Andrew Leyshon, 2009. "The remit of financial geography--before and after the crisis -super-1," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(5), pages 723-747, September.
- Andrew Leyshon & Paola Signoretta & David Knights & Catrina Alferoff & Dawn Burton, 2006. "Walking with Moneylenders: The Ecology of the UK Home-collected Credit Industry," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(1), pages 161-186, January.
- Marco Onado, 2009. "Northern Rock: Just the tip of the Iceberg," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Victoria Chick, 2008. "Could the Crisis at Northern Rock have been Predicted?: An Evolutionary Approach-super- 1," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 115-124.
- Elvin Wyly & Markus Moos & Daniel Hammel & Emanuel Kabahizi, 2009. "Cartographies of Race and Class: Mapping the Class-Monopoly Rents of American Subprime Mortgage Capital," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 332-354, 06.
- R. W. Perks, 1991. "The Fight To Stay Mutual: Abbey Members Against Flotation Versus Abbey National Building Society," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 393-430, 07.
- Shaun French & Andrew Leyshon & Nigel Thrift, 2009. "A very geographical crisis: the making and breaking of the 2007--2008 financial crisis," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 2(2), pages 287-302.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8973, March.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & George G. Kaufman, 2009. "Lessons from the Demise of the UKâ€™s Northern Rock and the U.S.â€™s Countrywide and IndyMac," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Thomas Wainwright, 2009. "Laying the Foundations for a Crisis: Mapping the Historico-Geographical Construction of Residential Mortgage Backed Securitization in the UK," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 372-388, 06.
- John Tomaney & Andy Pike & Andr�s Rodr�guez-Pose, 2010. "Local and regional development in times of crisis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(4), pages 771-779, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:157-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.