A very geographical crisis: the making and breaking of the 2007--2008 financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stella Karoulia & Eleni Gaki, 2013. "The impact of economic crisis on Greek regions and the importance of regional resilience," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1015, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabio Saracco & Riccardo Di Clemente & Andrea Gabrielli & Tiziano Squartini, 2015. "Detecting early signs of the 2007-2008 crisis in the world trade," Papers 1508.03533, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Gulsah ATAGAN & Suleyman YUKCU, 2013. "Effect of Packing Cost on The Sales Price and Contribution Margin," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Robert J. Stimson, 2012. "Troubling Times-The GFC and its Implications for Regional Performance. Part One: The United States And Europe," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 6(2), pages 1-30, DECEMBER.
- Brett Christophers, 2014. "Competition, Law, and the Power of (Imagined) Geography: Market Definition and the Emergence of Too-Big-to-Fail Banking in the United States," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(4), pages 429-450, October.
- Tam, Pui Sun, 2014. "A spatial–temporal analysis of East Asian equity market linkages," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 304-327.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:1-33. is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Burak ONEMLI, 2012. "Product Differentiation and the Irrelevancy of Input Prices for Make-or-Buy Decisions," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8.
- Nazli ALIMEN & Gul BAYRAKTAROGLU, 2011. "Consumption Adjustments of Turkish Consumers during the Global Financial Crisis," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 11(2), pages 193-203.
- Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Matousek, Roman & Sevic, Zeljko & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2017. "Bank efficiency and financial centres: Does geographical location matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 188-198.
- J. N. Marshall & A. Pike & J. S. Pollard & J. Tomaney & S. Dawley & J. Gray, 2012. "Placing the run on northern rock," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 157-181, January.
- Stella Karoulia & Eleni Gaki & Stella Kostopoulou & Dimitrios Lagos, 2016. "Greek tourism sector and signs of resilience," ERSA conference papers ersa16p691, European Regional Science Association.
- Leigh Johnson, 2014. "Geographies of Securitized Catastrophe Risk and the Implications of Climate Change," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(2), pages 155-185, April.
- Sokol, Martin, 2017. "Financialisation, financial chains and uneven geographical development: Towards a research agenda," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 678-685.
- Susan Christopherson & Gordon L. Clark & John Whiteman, 2015. "Introduction: the Euro crisis and the future of Europe," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(5), pages 843-853.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cjrecs:v:2:y:2009:i:2:p:287-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cjres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.