Recessionary Shocks And Regional Employment: Evidence On The Resilience Of U.K. Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rod Cross & Hugh McNamara & Alexei Pokrovskii, 2012.
"Memory of recessions,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 413-430.
- Rod Cross & Hugh McNamara & Alexei Pokrovskii, 2010. "Memory of recessions," Working Papers 1009, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Cross, R. & McNamara, H. & Pokrovskii, A.V., 2010. "Memory of Recessions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-40, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 1065-1188, November.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," CEMA Working Papers 595, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Kristina Tobio, 2014.
"Cities, Skills and Regional Change,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 7-43, January.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Kristina Tobio, 2010. "Cities, skills, and regional change," Economics Working Papers 1255, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2011.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Kristina Tobio, 2011. "Cities, Skills, and Regional Change," NBER Working Papers 16934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stadler, George W, 1990. "Business Cycle Models with Endogenous Technology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 763-778, September.
- Ron Martin, 2012.
"Regional economic resilience, hysteresis and recessionary shocks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Ron Martin, 2010. "Regional Economic Resilience, Hysteresis and Recessionary Shocks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1018, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2012.
"Where Is The Economics In Spatial Econometrics?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 210-239, May.
- Corrado, Luisa & Fingleton, Bernard, 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Corrado, L. & Fingleton, B., 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0071, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," Working Papers 1101, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Valerie Cerra & Ugo Panizza & Sweta C. Saxena, 2013.
"International Evidence On Recovery From Recessions,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(2), pages 424-439, April.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena & Ugo Panizza, 2009. "International Evidence on Recovery from Recessions," IMF Working Papers 09/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Rod Cross, 2000. "Hysteresis and Emu," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 367-379, November.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "Reinventing Boston: 1630--2003," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 119-153, April.
- Holly, Sean & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Yamagata, Takashi, 2011. "The spatial and temporal diffusion of house prices in the UK," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 2-23, January.
- Charles Perrings, 1998. "Resilience in the Dynamics of Economy-Environment Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, April.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Sinclair Tara M, 2009. "Asymmetry in the Business Cycle: Friedman's Plucking Model with Correlated Innovations," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-31, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:52:y:2012:i:1:p:109-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.