Recessionary Shocks And Regional Employment: Evidence On The Resilience Of U.K. Regions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 52 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-4146|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Kristina Tobio, 2011.
"Cities, Skills, and Regional Change,"
NBER Working Papers
16934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2012.
"Where Is The Economics In Spatial Econometrics?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 210-239, 05.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," Working Papers 1101, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0071, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Corrado, L. & Fingleton, B., 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rod Cross & Hugh McNamara & Alexei V. Pokrovskii, 2012.
"Memory of recessions,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 34(3), pages 413-430, April.
- Cross, R. & McNamara, H. & Pokrovskii, A.V., 2010. "Memory of Recessions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-40, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rod Cross & Hugh McNamara & Alexei Pokrovskii, 2010. "Memory of recessions," Working Papers 1009, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena & Ugo Panizza, 2009.
"International Evidenceon Recovery From Recessions,"
IMF Working Papers
09/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Ugo Panizza & Sweta C. Saxena, 2013. "International Evidence On Recovery From Recessions," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(2), pages 424-439, 04.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "Reinventing Boston: 1630--2003," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 119-153, April.
- Holly, Sean & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Yamagata, Takashi, 2011. "The spatial and temporal diffusion of house prices in the UK," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 2-23, January.
- Charles Perrings, 1998. "Resilience in the Dynamics of Economy-Environment Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, April.
- Ron Martin, 2012. "Regional economic resilience, hysteresis and recessionary shocks," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Stadler, George W, 1990. "Business Cycle Models with Endogenous Technology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 763-78, September.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8973, April.
- Sinclair Tara M, 2009. "Asymmetry in the Business Cycle: Friedman's Plucking Model with Correlated Innovations," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Rod Cross, 2000. "Hysteresis and Emu," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 367-379, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:52:y:2012:i:1:p:109-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.