Corruption and firm performance: Evidence from Greek firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chuck C Y Kwok & Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "The MNC as an agent of change for host-country institutions: FDI and corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 767-785, November.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, 2006. "Who cares about corruption?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 807-822, November.
- Patrick Emerson, 2001. "Corruption and industrial dualism in less developed countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 63-76.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747160 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozlem KUTLU FURTUNA, 2016. "The Nexus between Discretionary Expenditures and Corruption: Industry Level Perspectives from BRIC and Turkey," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406932, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:sau:ueedcc:06:154-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin C. Williams & Abbi M. Kedir, 2016. "The Impacts Of Corruption On Firm Performance: Some Lessons From 40 African Countries," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(04), pages 1-18, December.
- Missaoui, Ibtissem & Ben Rejeb, Jaleleddine, 2017.
"Corruption, secteur bancaire et développement du marché boursier : cas des pays de la zone EURO
[Corruption, the banking sector and the development of the stock market: the case of the countries of," MPRA Paper 83620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan Ayaydin & Pinar Hayaloglu, 2014. "The Effect of Corruption on Firm Growth: Evidence from Firms in Turkey," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(5), pages 607-624, May.
- Colin C. Williams & Alvaro Martinez-Perez, 2016. "Evaluating the impacts of corruption on firm performance in developing economies: an institutional perspective," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 16(4), pages 401-422.
- Yanos Zylberberg & Francesco Pappada, 2014.
"Austerity plans and tax evasion : theory and evidence from Greece,"
2014 Meeting Papers
1031, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- F. Pappadà & Y. Zylberberg, 2015. "Austerity Plans and Tax Evasion : Theory and Evidence from Greece," Working papers 546, Banque de France.
- Francesco Pappadà & Yanos Zylberberg, 2014. "Austerity plans and tax evasion : theory and evidence from Greece," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 14.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
Keywordsbribery; corruption; growth; firm size; Greece;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:2:p:43-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis) or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .