Modeling the Demand for Currency Issued in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1998.
"Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece,"
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 417-436.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Sunil Sharma, 1996. "Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece," International Finance Discussion Papers 559, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1996. "Broad Money Demand and Financial Liberalization in Greece," IMF Working Papers 96/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Defne Mutluer & Yasemin Barlas, 2002. "Modeling the Turkish Broad Money Demand," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 55-75.
- Heller, H Robert & Khan, Mohsin S, 1979. "The Demand for Money and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 109-129, February.
- Jean-Claude Nachega, 2001. "A Cointegration Analysis of Broad Money Demand in Cameroon," IMF Working Papers 01/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 1995. "High inflation rates and the long-run money demand function: Evidence from cointegration tests," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 77-91.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Seitz, Franz & Setzer, Ralph, 2015. "The demand for euro banknotes in Germany: Structural modelling and forecasting," MPRA Paper 64949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cem Saatçioðlu & Levent Korap, 2007.
"Turkish Money Demand, Revisited: Some Implications For Inflation And Currency Substitution Under Structural Breaks,"
Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies,
Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 21(1+2), pages 107-124.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Turkish money demand, revisited: some implications for inflation and currency substitution under structural breaks," MPRA Paper 19479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Seitz, Franz, 2015. "Cash holdings in Germany and the demand for "German" banknotes: What role for cashless payments?," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 51, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Levent KORAP & Metin YILDIRIM, 2012.
"Testing the Lucas Critique for the Turkish Money Demand Function,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(318), pages 57-82.
- Yıldırım, Metin & Korap, Levent, 2012. "Testing the Lucas critique for the Turkish money demand function," MPRA Paper 41156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Modeling Turkish M2 broad money demand: a portfolio-based approach using implications for monetary policy," MPRA Paper 19703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Demand; Cointegration; Error Correction Modelling;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:cebare:v:3:y:2003:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.