Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Institutions: Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Alfani & Marco percoco, 2014.
"Plague and long-term development: the lasting effects of the 1629-30 epidemic on the Italian cities,"
508, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Guido Alfani & Marco Percoco, 2016. "Plague and long-term development: the lasting effects of the 1629-30 epidemic on the Italian cities," Working Papers 0106, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- M. Savioli & R. Patuelli, 2016.
"Social capital, institutions and policymaking,"
wp1070, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Savioli, Marco & Patuelli, Roberto, 2016. "Social capital, institutions and policymaking," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marco Savioli & Roberto Patuelli, 2016. "Social capital, institutions and policymaking," Working Paper series 16-10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Marco Percoco, 2013. "Geography, institutions and urban development: Italian cities, 1300–1861," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 135-152, February.
- Marco Percoco, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, Family Ties, and Land Inequality: Evidence from Italy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 443-457, September.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:4:p:412-426 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:7:y:2012:i:3:p:339-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .