Determinants of Localized Technology Spillovers: Role of Regional and Industrial Attributes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1990.
"Product Demand, Cost Of Production, Spillovers And The Social Rate Or Return To R&D,"
90-53, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1991. "Product Demand, Cost of Production, Spillovers, and the Social Rate of Return to R&D," NBER Working Papers 3625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Jackson, 2015. "Are Industry Clusters and Diversity Strange Bedfellows?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 113-129, Fall.
- Manuel Acosta & Daniel Coronado & Esther Flores, 2011. "University spillovers and new business location in high-technology sectors: Spanish evidence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 365-376, April.
- McFarlane, Jim A. & Blackwell, Boyd D. & Mounter, Stuart W. & Grant, Bligh J., 2016. "From agriculture to mining: The changing economic base of a rural economy and implications for development," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 56-65.
- Attila Varga & Andrea Parag, 2008. "Academic Knowledge Transfers and the Structure of International Research Networks," Working Papers 2008/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Mar 2008.
- Yuandi Wang & Xin Pan & Lutao Ning & Jian Li & Jin Chen, 2015. "Technology exchange patterns in China: an analysis of regional data," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 252-272, April.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Martínez, M. Ángeles, 2012. "Spatial differences in the quality of university patenting: Do regions matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 692-703.
- Varga, Attila & Parag, Andrea, 2009.
"Egyetemi tudástranszfer és a nemzetközi kutatási hálózatok szerkezete
[Technology transfer from universities and the structure of international research networks]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 343-358.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BalÃ¡zs PÃ¡ger & Ã‰va KomlÃ³si, 2015. "Agglomeration effects on countries' competitiveness and entrepreneurial performance," ERSA conference papers ersa15p503, European Regional Science Association.
- Cédric Brunelle, 2013. "The Growing Economic Specialization of Cities: Disentangling Industrial and Functional Dimensions in the Canadian Urban System, 1971–2006," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 443-473, September.
- Roger Stough & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers, entrepreneurship and economic development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 835-838, December.
- Randall Jackson, 2015. "Fellows Address: Are Industry Clusters and Diversity Strange Bedfellows?," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
KeywordsSpillovers; Agglomeration; Knowledge; Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:41:y:2007:i:7:p:995-1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.