Stochastic Convergence amongst Mexican States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep Carrion-i-Silvestre & Vicente German-Soto, 2009.
"Panel data stochastic convergence analysis of the Mexican regions,"
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 303-327, October.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Vicente German-Soto, 2008. "Panel Data Stochastic Convergence Analysis of the Mexican Regions," IREA Working Papers 200805, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Antonio Montanes & Lorena Olmos & Marcelo Reyes, 2015. "Convergence in Spanish provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1188, European Regional Science Association.
- Josep Carrion-i-Silvestre & Vicente German-Soto, 2010. "Stochastic convergence in the industrial sector of the Mexican states," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 547-570, December.
- Johan Lyhagen & Johanna Rickne, 2014.
"Income inequality between Chinese regions: newfound harmony or continued discord?,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 93-110, August.
- Lyhagen, Johan & Rickne, Johanna, 2011. "Income Inequality between Chinese Regions: Newfound Harmony or Continued Discord?," Working Paper Series 872, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:360-371 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Montañés & L. Olmos, 2014.
"Do the Spanish regions converge? A unit root analysis for the HDI of the Spanish regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(34), pages 4218-4230, December.
- Montañés, Antonio & Olmos, Lorena, 2013. "Do the Spanish regions converge? A unit root analysis for the HDI of the Spanish regions," MPRA Paper 47633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Jesus Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2011. "The driving forces behind China’s growth," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(1), pages 79-124, January.
- Montañés, Antonio & Olmos, Lorena & Reyes, Marcelo, 2016. "Does crisis affect convergence process? The case of the Spanish provinces," MPRA Paper 69543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- René Cabral & André Mollick, 2012. "Mexico’s regional output convergence after NAFTA: a dynamic panel data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 877-895, June.
- Vicente German-Soto & Luis Gutiérrez Flores, 2010. "Time Series Tests of Structural Change among Innovation and Trade Liberalization in Mexico," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(3), pages 219-237, September.
- Brock, Gregory & German-Soto, Vicente, 2013. "Regional industrial growth in Mexico: Do human capital and infrastructure matter?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 228-242.
- Burcu Ozcan, 2014. "Does Income Converge among EU Member Countries following the Post-War Period? Evidence from the PANKPSS Test," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 22-38, October.
- Wallace, Frederick & Chapa Cantú, Joana, 2015. "The Ejido System and Economic Growth of the Mexican States," MPRA Paper 62261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Juan Pereyra & Martín Puchet Anyul & Wiston Adrián Risso, 2011. "Regímenes de desempeño económico y dualismo estructural en la dinámica de las entidades federativas de México, 1970 - 2006," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1011, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic convergence; Structural breaks; Unit root; Cointegration; Regime shifts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:531-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .