Technology transfer, indigenous innovation and leapfrogging in green technology: the solar-PV industry in China and India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 1997.
"Engines of growth: Domestic and foreign sources of innovation,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 235-259, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1995. "Engines of Growth: Domestic and Foreign Sources of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 5207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1995. "Engines of Growth: Domestic and Foreign Sources of Innovation," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 63, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Samuel Kortum & Jonathan Eaton, 1995. "Engines of growth: domestic and foreign sources of innovation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, January.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith E. Maskus, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights in the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lema, Adrian & Lema, Rasmus, 2016. "Low-carbon innovation and technology transfer in latecomer countries: Insights from solar PV in the clean development mechanism," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 223-236.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:320-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:107-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juipol:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:41-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rai, Varun & Funkhouser, Erik, 2015. "Emerging insights on the dynamic drivers of international low-carbon technology transfer," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 350-364.
- Anil Nair & Orhun Guldiken & Stav Fainshmidt & Amir Pezeshkan, 2015. "Innovation in India: A review of past research and future directions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 925-958, December.
- Jacob, Jojo & Sasso, Simone, 2015. "Foreign direct investment and technology spillovers in low and middle-income countries: A comparative cross-sectoral analysis," MERIT Working Papers 035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Binz, Christian & Diaz Anadon, Laura, 2016. "Transplanting clean-tech paths from elsewhere: The emergence of the Chinese solar PV industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:418-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herrerias, M.J. & Cuadros, A. & Luo, D., 2016. "Foreign versus indigenous innovation and energy intensity: Further research across Chinese regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1374-1384.
- Sahoo, Anshuman & Shrimali, Gireesh, 2013. "The effectiveness of domestic content criteria in India's Solar Mission," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1470-1480.
- Wong, Chan-Yuan & Keng, Zi-Xiang & Mohamad, Zeeda Fatimah & Azizan, Suzana Ariff, 2016. "Patterns of technological accumulation: The comparative advantage and relative impact of Asian emerging economies in low carbon energy technological systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 977-987.
- Zhang, Fang & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2016. "Innovation and technology transfer through global value chains: Evidence from China's PV industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 191-203.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:9:y:2011:i:4:p:329-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .